A message from Tracy Topolnitsky BEd, Chair, Academic Upgrading, NorQuest College
NorQuest College is currently preparing a presentation for Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) regarding online, blended and technologically enhance language education. The presentation will illustrate the present state as well as promising practices that exist within the ESL, FSL, LINC, and CLIC educational communities in Canada. At this point, your participation in an online survey would be greatly appreciated.
Please complete the survey and/or please forward this email to any individuals in your group, organization or network that are involved in any delivery format of language training (face-to-face, blended, fully online, others).
You will find the link to our online survey at the bottom of this email. Below are a few brief notes about the process of this data collection.
· The survey will be open until Monday, December 14th at 5:00 pm MST
· Participants will have the opportunity to enter a draw for a $100 Visa gift card
· The survey is completely anonymous. IP addresses are NOT being tracked, nor are personal identifiers
· Participants should be involved in language training but not necessarily online and blended delivery models
· Your participation is important in order to develop a true sense of language training in Canada
· The survey should take 10-15 minutes to complete
Thank you so much for taking the time to participate in this exciting initiative! Your insight and support will ensure that we capture an accurate representation of language instruction in your community! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!
To complete the survey NOW, please click the link below:
Tracy Topolnitsky BEd
Chair, Academic Upgrading
Foundational, Career, & Intercultural Studies | NorQuest College
T 780.644.5809| F 780.644.5819 | C 780.914.2868
10215 – 108 Street NW | Room A810
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5J 1L6